Was watching a few “Stuff that I regret buying” videos on Youtube and I thought it would be good if I do a post on it too! I know this is so not original but wells…
This list consist of mainly skincare products which were bought recently as well as those dating from about 2 years ago.
1. Shiseido Anessa Perfect Essence Sunscreen SPF50/PA+++
This was too oily for my face. I was expecting it to dry matte but it didn’t.
2. Laneige Sun Block Aqua SPF 35 PA++
It made my face oily and itchy.
3. Innisfree Eco Safety Sunblock Ultra Protection SPF 50+ PA+++
Again, it felt oily on my skin.
4. Lancome UV Expert Neuroshield SPF 50 PA+++
This was definitely an impulse buy. Just wanted to get something from the airport’s duty free 2 years back. It is still brand new and it’s time to bin it. I didn’t dare to use it after the moisturizer irritated my skin.
1. Detclear Super Moisture Moon Night Gel
This moisturiser has a gel like texture which I thought would be wonderful for my skin. But unfortunately, it has this wierd petroleum-like smell which I didn’t fancy and made me wake up with a greasy face.
2. Suiskin Panacea Program (Essence & Moisturizer)
I got this from Gmarket about 2 months ago I was glad that I’ve only used the samples were given because I didn’t really like them. So I still have the full-sized product now and I don’t know what to do with them. Let me know if you are interested?
3. Dr. Jart’s Whitening Water Drop
I thought Dr. Jart’s products would work well on my skin but this didn’t. Neither did the All Out Black Head. 😦
4. Eucerin Hydrobalance Cream
I love the Gentle Gel Cleanser from Eucerin but this cream unfortunately, left an uncomfortable film on my face.
5. Skinfood Lettuce & Cucumber Moisture Emulsion
This one also left a greasy film.
6. The Face Shop Ice Flower Hydrating Cream
This one smells really good. But it gave me red mosquito-bite-like bumps on my face.
Masks (Wash-off and Sheet Masks)
1. Beauty DIY – Red Wine Hydra Mask
I didn’t see any hydration to my skin after using it. I still have a full tub! I bought this last year and I think it’s time to bin this as it smells really yucky now.
2. Kose Nature & Co Pure Bright Mask
Read a number of positive reviews on this but it made my skin itch after using it. I still have a full tub left and it’s time to bin this too!
3. Tony Moly Berry Berry Whitening Sleeping Pack
Tried once and didn’t like it. Woke up with greasy face and the medicine-like-berry smell is just wierd.
4. Laneige Water Sleeping Pack
There were many good reviews for this but it just didn’t work for me. I always wake up with a greasy face whenever I use this.
5. Kose Cosmeport Clear Turn Collagen Essence Mask
This just stings my face. There was also a strong alcohol smell to it.
6. Purederm Mask
Bought 2 packs of Purederm Mask when I was in Korea 2 years back. It was really cheap. 4000 won for a pack of 10 and I totally forgot about them.
1. Skinfood Salmon Brightening Eye Cream
This was a little too oily for my under-eye area.
2. Skincology Vitamin K Eye Circle Creme
It did reduce the appearance of dark circles but it irritated my skin.
3. Hanskin Miniage Double Synergy Eye Perfect
This is rather interesting as it is a 3-in-1 product. It has a separate dispenser for upper and under eye cream together with an eye care treatment balm housed in the cap of the bottle. I didn’t see any effects with this product but the balm was good as a smooth canvas for the application of concealer or foundation on the eye area.
1. Etude House Hand Bouquet Rich Butter Hand Cream
I didn’t like the floral smell of it and it left a greasy film on my hands.
Treatment for blackheads
1. Dr. Jart’s All Out Blackhead
It didn’t do much in removing blackheads. I have a strawberry nose BTW.
1. It’s Skin Prestige D’escargot BB Cream
I’ve reviewed this HERE
2. Legere White Multi BB Cream
I’ve written a quick review HERE
3. Dr. Jart’s Black Label Detox Healing BB Cream
As for this, I bought it while I was in Korea and then I forgot about it! And it’s time to throw this away!
1. Liese Moisturising Hair Mist with raspberry extracts
I sprayed it on damp hair before blow-drying and it precipitated on my hair!!It smells really good though.
Alright, I’m done! This would serve as a reminder to me to not buy stuff on impulse again! If possible, always try the samples first before buying!
I know many of you would have a long list of stuff too. How about posting one on your blog? 🙂